Thursday, March 24, 2005

CM Songs...

No politics. I just meant Chandramukhi songs. The film has 5 Tamil songs and one Telugu song. Don’t know what the rationale behind this Telugu song is?. My recommendation is: Better forget this song. Vidyasagar rocks in all songs. The songs are tailor-made for Rajini fans. The displeasure comes in lyrics. No lyric is appealing yet. Most lines were pretty ordinary. Yes this opinion might change after few more listening. Definitely Vairamuthu’s absence is felt. Since we don’t know when Rajini will come up with the next film he should have opted for Vairamuthu. And also it has been long since Yesudas showed up. Still amma yendru(Mannan) and oru pen pura(Annamalai) is ringing in my ears. I expected a song similar to Raajiyam illai (BaBa) or Vidugathaiya (Muthu). I don’t think Asha Bhosle is a right choice for the song Konji Pesa. Even athanda ithanda(Arunachalam) kind of words are working fine for Rajini what is the need for Devuda Devuda? It’s just a thought. Though lots of my expectations are missing, I will go ahead and enjoy it. Wondering why still Ramadoss has not started yelling about Telugu lyrics in Tamil songs (Devuda Devuda).

No comments: