Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy Valentine's day !!!

Valentine

All things work together for your good when your heart is filled with love...

My heart is filled with love therefore I expect everything in my life to work together to create wondrous blessings for me this and every day.

In my mind's eye I experience the Divine love that dwells within my heart. I imagine that this love is growing larger and larger until it overflows into my body, mind, and world.

I see this love going before me creating joy, peace,prosperity, happiness, health, and success in my life. I imagine this love attracting to me every good and perfect gift that God has planned for me. In my mind's eye, I see myself going throughout my day radiating love to everyone I meet. People and situations are instantly transformed by the power of Divine Love and they respond to me in a loving manner. I am filled with joy and love all day long. I combine these images with joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!...

LIVE ..LAUGH and LOVE-------Sethu

3 comments:

kaatss said...

Hey sethu,

Thanks for adding me. I will add you to my blogroll too.

Sudhir said...

Thanks and a belated happy valentine's day to you too ! And, thanks for adding my name to the list of blogs you read :)

Cheers,
Sudhir.P

http://sudhir-lp.blogspot.com/

Animesh Singh said...

great occasion for lover!! that day they were searching for nice gift so here is the site where you get some nice valentine's day deals gift Amazon Coupons